Lavender Invasion



I gone completely lavender crazy. 
It started out as lavender bath bubble and now I own a lavender plant. 
Because I'm that addicted. 
I want to start harvesting and making my own lavender oil.

Are you lavender crazy like I am?
How has lavender invaded your life.
Please share your lavender story.


These are the lavender products I'm currently using.
You can check out the review for the bubble bath here
I bought the bath gel and lotion about 2 weeks ago. 
I am planning to do a review on them soon. 
I regret buying the shower tablets - will let you know in a review post. 
I still need to explore the different uses for the oil.
What do you use it for besides burning and adding it to your bath?


 


This is the lavender plant I bought.
I got it for $4 at Home Depot.
It's drought resistent.
Supposedly, you only water it weekly.
I been giving it a bit of water each night.
I'm not sure if this will kill the plant or not.
Full Sun.  
Right now it's sitting on my window bay.
It gets about 3-4 hours of full sun each day. 
Crossing my fingers that it will thrive under these conditions.


This is the lavender I initially wanted.
English Lavender - tall stock.
However, I read on the internet the Spanish breed blooms are more fragrance. 
I called all the nursery closest to me and no one has any.
I'm guessing I need to seed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment