Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

 

   Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad $5

Traveling with your Clarisonic can be inconvenient sometimes. 

It is crucial (or at least my brain believes so) that I properly clean my face in order to control my acne breakouts. I am used to washing my face with the Clarisonic, that I cannot go for long periods without it. A few months ago, I was packing for my month long vacation to Singapore and Vietnam and I ran into a few problems with packing my Clarisonic PRO.

1.    It’s heavy
2.    It requires a charging station
3.    Power voltage in Asia is different from USA – it might break
4.    I might lose it

There were so many complications with the Clairsonic. I needed a solution.

Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad is the answer to those who doesn’t want to shell out big bucks for a Clarisonic, or those like me, who doesn’t want to pack it for travel. It’s a flexible silicone pad with tiny soft bristles that you hold between your fingers and massage your face with when you wash. It helps to foam up your face wash, clean pores, and exfoliate. After you’re done with using it, you stick it on your mirror and leave it there to dry. This pad is a must have for those who washes their face (I'm hoping that's everyone). It’s inexpensive, effective, and convenient.

I was able to go a month long without my Clarisonic thanks to this awesome invention. My face looked the same, as if; I was washing with my Clarisonic.

I do notice some product build up on the pad and in between the bristles. I recommend buying a new one every 1-2 months. With it being $5, I don’t mind at all. 

I apologize for showing you disgusting photos of my dirty pad. This is what it looks like with twice-daily usage after 2 months. 




No comments:

Post a Comment