Wanted - Beauty Edition


This is a list of what I want at the moment. I thought I share it with you. 

1. Fresh - Sugar Petal
I love my other Sugar lip treatments. These lip treatments are truly luxurious. I love the feel of it on my lips. It glides on softly leaving behind a thick without feeling thick layer of oil and wax that protect and treat your lip. I have the regular no color and Coral. The Coral is too red for Spring, and this new shade of Petal seems like the perfect Spring tinted lip treatment.
 
2. Lorac - Pro Palette
Everyone on youtube owns this palette. I want it but I don't want it. I am committed to finish my Naked palette first. I feel like it's a waste of money to own two neutral palette. Do you feel this way about owning two similar products?
 
3. Maybelline Color Whisper - Rose of Attraction 75
Another new release Maybelline lippy that everyone is buying up. It's more affordable so I am considering this shade for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons.
 
4. Josie Maran - 100% Pure Argan Oil with Radiance limited edition
It's limited edition. It's Josie Maran argan oil. Need I say more.
 
5. Viktor Rolf - Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose 
I love everything rose. Rose water, rose soap, rose color, rose oil, that's all I can think of for now. I need to stop by a perfume counter to get a sample of this. 

6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Another amazing acne treatment, or so everyone claims. I am a sucker for buying anything that is acne treatment related. I want to finish my current acne spot treatment first before I buy this. It's pretty expensive, around $30 for such a tiny tub. Everyone apply it all over their face, I wonder how long this tube will last me?

No comments:

Post a Comment