Sunday Ramblings 01

What have I been up to all week?
Hope you enjoy my weekly adventure.
Happy Weekend!


Ever since I started eating gummy vitamins I became addicted to gummy.
I had to resort to regular gummy.
 I am addicted.
  

It's April and still chilly.
Well, only one day so far.
Grab your coat.



I take picture of prices so I can compare prices.
Does anyone else do this?


They're on sale!
Should I buy something?


I'm eying the leave in conditioner.
It's cheaper on Amazon.
No buy.


I went to a Spanish tapas restaurant and I ordered chicken grilled salad.
 I guess I was craving it.


Soap bar.
Natural soap bar.
 Someone save me before I commit a crime. 


Can you guess which soap bar I ended up justifying to buy.


My other deadly addiction - lippy.
I did not like the vanilla hibiscus scent.
I didn't buy any.
Pat on the back.


Have anyone tried these yet?
I'm not crazy about face wipes.
I only buy them when I'm traveling.


OMG.
I need this.
It smells amazing. 


It's not on sale.
Nooooooo.
I still need to finish my Hawaiian Ruby Guava, so I will wait for a sale before I stock up on these babies.


George Bush Park.
Sunny day.
Perfect weather.


The weather is perfect for biking. 

 

If you're Asian then you probably can guess what this is.
It's tofu pudding with ginger syrup.
One of my favorite dessert that I can eat all the time without being sick.


Strawberries.
 A bit bruise.


Fruits of the week.
I need to ask you guys out there something.
When you buy papaya, how long does it take for it to ripe?
 Most papaya that I buy take a whole week to ripen.
I literally expire from waiting.
Do they away take this long?

No comments:

Post a Comment