Snuly On a Chilly Night


I don't believe I can say I properly experienced true Spring until this year. The weather is so wacko. One day it's warm and sunny, the next it's cold and gloomy. You can't predict the pattern. Usually it's warm and sunny in Texas by this time of the year. It's almost mid-April and we have temperatures in the low 40sF.

Tonight's weather is forecast: windy with isolated thunderstorms, low near 43F, winds N at 20 to 30 mph, and chance of rain 30%.

Ugh, it sounds so dreadful. I need to fetch my heavy bedding in my storage bin out for later. But in the mean time, I like to share with you my essentials for a chilly night.

1. I love drinking peppermint tea at night. I keep a cup on my night stand just in case I wake up needing a drink.

2. Twilight Woods is my favorite winter scent. Why not tonight when it's chilly outside. Let's create winter.

3. Lately, I can't get enough of these yummy delights. I know it's bad eating them at night, but I can't help it.

4. I like the clean taste of this organic milk. It doesn't leave a film of white milk afterwards. Do you know what I mean?

5. You won't last the night without a fuzzy blanket. I love to warp myself around it and curl up with my favorite novel. A little bedtime reading before bed.

6. This is my all time favorite novel. Well among many others on my favorite list. But honestly I think this is the 15th time I'm reading this book. It never gets boring even though I know the story, maybe even the lines by heart.

7. Slippers to keep your feet warm when you walk around the house. They're kitty with hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment