Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Shower Tablets


Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Shower Tablets - $6.99 / 3 tablets

Don't buy this. It's a total waste of money.

I love taking lavender scented bubble baths, but it's a luxury of time that I can't afford everyday. I enjoy the relaxation of inhaling lavender, but lavender bubble bath and essential oil doesn't work well with shower.

While at Central Market I saw this box of shower tablets. I was overjoyed because now I can enjoy a lavender scented shower. Now I understand why certain things are best enjoy in their original state.

This shower tablet promises a true luxurious lavender aromatic escape of a bath with the convenience of a shower. You're to place the tablet in direct stream of water (bottom of shower stall/tub) and stand facing it.

I was super excited. I followed directions on the package, and placed the tablet on the floor in direct flow of the stream and stood in front of it and waited. And waited...and waited. Nothing. No lavender. I got down and inspected the tablet to see if it's working. It basically works like a fizzy ball/bath bomb but at a slower rate. I had to hold the tablet in front of my nose to smell the lavender. The tablet took a while to dissolved and as it was dissolving all I experienced was my money going down the drain.

I don't know if I did it wrong, but how complicated can it be to place a tablet on the floor of your tub? I think it's pretty expensive to pay more than $2 for a tablet that doesn't work, not to mention I still have 2 tablets left.

Maybe I should start treasuring my baths from now on because it's truly a luxurious experience that cannot be substituted.

I just want to relax as I shower. I don't know, I might just give lavender candle a try. If you know of a way to infuse lavender into your shower besides shower gel, please let me know, because I'm dying to find out.








No comments:

Post a Comment