Beauty Additions


The shopaholic in me enjoys seeing other people's haul. It's like another form of window shopping. Today I am excited to share with you what I hauled. I ordered these beauties a few days ago on Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. I never ordered from Neiman Marcus before, but I am impress with their fast shipping. I purchased the Guerlian items on Monday night and I received my package this afternoon. That's fast. When possible I prefer shopping from Nordstrom. They have an awesome return policy and FREE SHIPPING/RETURN EVERYDAY.

Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action $92 - This is a lifting and firming day cream with SPF 15. I am at a lost with my forehead, it's either dehydrated or I have fine lines. I don't know which. I tried moisturizing it with night creams and serums that are packed with nutrients, but so far nothing has helped. I am hoping this lifting and firming cream will be my savior. Fingers cross. Nordstrom's Lancome counter is offering free gifts with a $39.50 purchase. Now is a good time to buy something that you are running out of or try something new. I always wait for free gift with purchase when I buy my Lancome products. They give you stuff you want to use unlike other useless gifts.

Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs 501 Attrape Coeur $59 - This is a Spring 2013 limited edition eyeshadow quad. I bought it mainly for my Guerlain collection. I'm not much of a colorful eyeshadow gal. The colors are beautiful. I wish I was more brave to sport colorful eyes. Maybe one day. Oooo. I am so glad I bought it Monday night because I checked Neiman Marcus' website the next morning and they were out of stock.

Guerlain Terracotta Four Seasons Bronzer 00 Nude $75 - I purchased the Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer last year and regretted it ever since. Not because of the quality. You can never go wrong with Guerlain. I don't know what the heck came over me but I bought the 02 Brunettes which is too dark for my skin tone. I am only able to use two of the lightest shades out of the four, which is a waste of money considering I'm never going to tough the other two darker shades, unless I get a tan the color of an Umpa-Lumpa. I squealed with delight when I saw the promotion photos of the new 2013 Terracotta collection. The 00 Nude is the perfect light bronzing compact for my yellowy-light skin tone. And it also comes with its own blush. I can't wait to try this.




No comments:

Post a Comment