Get the Look - Crossbody Bag

1. Wiesecarver $50 Aldo
2. Hostlast $35 Aldo
3. Mcenroe $45 Aldo 
4. Quilted Shoulder Bag $24.99 Mango

No matter what the season, crossbody bags are always in. Well with the exception of color and maybe sometimes texture.

Crossbody bag adds an effortless causal chic look to any outfit. Not only is it small, but it's also easy to carry around. Just sling it across your body and you're ready to go. No more pain or hassle from having to carry or hold anything on your arm or hand.

I literally have super skinny arms, so lugging around a handbag is a bit of a workout for me. Plus, crossbody bag limits my carrying cargo. Believe me, if given a big bag I can somehow find things to fill put in it. I would find myself packing items that I don't necessarily need - i.e. 3 different pens, 3-4 lipsticks, 2 hair clips, humungous notebook, foundation, makeup brushes, and the list goes on. Not only are my arms skinny, but I'm pretty short too. I don't know if it's because I'm short but I feel like most handbags are made for model size. 5'10" or taller. They're always big. And I mean ginormous. Some of my hand/should bags make me look like I'm getting ready to travel and I have my carry-on with me. Therefore, crossbody bags are my go to bags on a daily basis. They're small and convenient.

It been awhile since I bought any crossbody bags. I'm not picky with brand, as long as it's pretty and the price is right then I'm good. I own a few bags by Aldo and Mango. Their bags are fashionable and durable for a reasonable price. I browsed and found some that I like.

Bag 1. My gosh, this green color is eye popping. It screams spring. The green would serve as a great contrasting  color for an outfit.

Bag 2. Brown is a great primary color to substitute black. Black seems like it would go with everything, but it can be harsh with certain bright colors. When you're doubting black, go with brown.

Bag 3. Mint green is super popular this year. This crossbody bag would look great as a color blocking piece with a pastel theme outfit.

Bag 4. This is my idea of a nude bag. It works day and night. It's a neutral color that can be worn with a whole rainbow of things. Every girl should invest in a nude bag. You might find more uses out of it than your typical black bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment