Sephora VIB Preview Day



Sephora VIB Preview Day is finally here. It's not like I waited long, just 2 days. In addition to receiving 15% off your entire purchase (everyday until April 22) you also get a free tote bag. Tote bag is only given inside the store with purchase. Limit one per VIB. I could've done all my shopping online but I gone to the store for the tote bag. I have 2 bags from two previous sale events. I guess I'm collecting them. This tote is made out of a thick vinyl material, much sturdier than the previous totes.

These are what I bought today. Some I am trying out, some I am restocking for the future.
1. Philosophy Violet Blossom - shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath
2. Philosophy Violet Blossom - body lotion
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker - miraculous anti-aging retinoid eye repair
4. Nails Inc. London - Diamond
5. Lancome Genifique
6. Lancome Genifique Yeux
7. Clarisonic replacemnet brush head twin pack - acne cleansing
8. Urban Decay eyeshadow - Naked
9. Hourglass - Veil 








The display of Josie Maran Model Citizen limited edition collection. 
I like the blue sparkly label. 
It looks so much better than the original packaging.


 This is the consistency: thick brown with micro specks of glitter.
It's suppose to add a radiance shimmer. 
I was expecting a oil liquid. 
This is too thick, almost like glue.


 I really like the cute packaging of this product. 
I'm a sucker for cute girly packaging.


 Not only was its box cute, the bottle was super adorable too. 
Pink.


I totally forgot I own one in Rose until I saw it on the display. 
I was looking forward to swatching the petal shade.

 Left: petal. Right: Rose
The petal was much darker than I expected.


This smells exactly like lychee in a can with sugar syrup.
Too sweet for my olfactories.

No comments:

Post a Comment