Sunday Ramblings 04

What have I been up to all week?
Hope you enjoy my weekly adventure.
Happy Weekend! 



Another Lavender. 
Sweet Lavender.


I got the one with the long stock. 


I discovered that the Lavender needs extra artificial lighting. 
Using a box, I covered the entire inside with aluminum foil, this helps light to reflect onto the plant.
The lamp is turned on every hour, which helps the lamp from burning and also the leaves.
I try to give the plant at least 2-3 hours of fake sun each day.


Kim-chi burger and fries.


Medium well. 
Can you see how juicy the burger still is?


Down Cafe in the Heights.
Best known for their Kim-chi burgers.


A new brand of tea I ran across at H Mart.
Red Lavender Tea.


I never saw Twinings Tea in a tin can before.


The shape of these tea can reminded me of liquor flask.










No comments:

Post a Comment