Today's Obsession: Wrapped Bracelets

I finally decided it's time to get the mail from the mail box, considering it been a week since I went to get the mail. I am so lazy at times. My mail box is housed in a unit of 20 boxes located about 20 feet from my front door. When I'm at home I don't want to step outside the door in my PJ. Imagine what the neighbor would say seeing me like this. When I come home from somewhere, I am too tired to get the mail. This is why is takes me forever to get the mail. I wish I got the mail sooner. My Anthropologies catalog came in. And this picture was the cover. Doesn't she look gorgeous? I love her hair. I can't take my eyes off her arms. All of those eye candy. Oh la la. I cannot resist. If they weren't so expensive I buy some already.


This is another pretty one. Her dress is amazing and paired with those accessories. Oh la la.

These are some of the bracelets that I want, but I will not buy because they're too pricy. I figure I can attempt to make my own. I have most of the supplies. Let's hope what I make will turn out just as pretty. Until then, take a look at these bracelets that I cannot resist, but will resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment