Essie - Coral Reef

I'm not a fan of red. I barely own anything red. One red pants I got from Mango MNG (my foray into colorful color bottoms) last year during their annul sale and maybe a few tops, and that's about it. Yeah, I'm not really fond of red.

Recently, I was going through my nail polishes collection sorting out colors that I don't use in an effort to use them. In the end there was a huge pile of reddish polishes that I never worn before. You're probably asking why did I buy them in the first place? Well, the answer is simple, they were given to me by my sister. My brother-in-law used to invest in a salon shop, and when it closed down, I inherited a lot of nail polishes.

Anyhoo, I'm on a mission to wear nail colors that I've neglected. Coral Reef is my first attempt at wearing anything remotely close to red. I was blown away by how vibrant it looks on my nails. Now I understand why people love red nails. While Coral Reef is not the original red, it's a start for me. Coral Reef is like its name, coral-ie with bright red undertone. It's a very youthful color. I thought it matches perfectly with this season's color palettes. I am wearing two coats of the polish. I find that most Essie's polish only requires two coat for an opaque true to color finish.

As I am writing this post, I can't stop glazing at my nails. I'm infatuated with red. And I look forward to wearing this color many many times to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment