Pairing 01

My earrings arrived this morning. They are so pretty. I thought I share them with you along with suggestions of what I would pair them with.




These two earrings are amazing. The flower is super delicate, yet heavy. There are small lace cut out in each flower petal and small cream opaque rhinestones on the star in the middle of the flower. I hope I make sense. The metal is nice and sturdy. It's a clip on. I never worn clip on before. I hope they don't squeeze the life out of my earlobes. The Vince Camuto earring resembles a lopsided hexagon. The reflective stones, a slate color, sit on a gold earring bed.

Here are a few selected pieces that I would pair with the flower earrings. The earrings gives off a chic girly vibe. I look at its lace cut out and instantly envision lace pattern dresses. It's such a feminine earring that it should be pair with a feminine silhouette piece.


Outfit 1: White embroider lace dress. Embroidery and lace are the essence of femininity. The simply sleeveless top and a flirty skirt is ideal for a hot spring day. The waist bow eliminates the need for a belt. Simple and cute. Great for day time.

 Outfit 2: Orange is the "it" color this season. Do yourself a favor and pick something orange up for your wardrobe. This orange dress is so classy. I'm a bold girly girl, so I can imagine myself wearing this during the day time to some special event, but if you're not the dressy up type, then this color and cut is more easy on the eyes at night. Wear it to a dinner.

Outfit 3. Black and white is a timeless color combo. Color blocking is seen everywhere this season. This is a very classic color blocking. Unlike the bright color blocking  we see all over the place for the spring/summer season, this color blocking can work year round. Office appropriate.

Outfit 4: This lace dress is more formal than the first outfit. It's much more body hugging, bringing attention to curves due in thanks to the cut and the clenching belt. This is not the dress you wear to brunch, but the dress you wear for a night out.



For the Vince Camuto earrings, I would pair them with a causal look. The earrings are simple yet chic that will spice up a causal outfit. Going causal does not mean you cannot accessorize. I love how versatile these outfits are, you can wear them either night or day. They can be worn to run errands, brunch, to school, shopping, or even a night out. Of course if you were to run errands you should probably get rid of a few accessories (such as the clutch and heels-or not?).


Outfit 1: I love red trouser. This particular color is super bright and eye catching. It's sad that I don't see a lot more of it on the streets-mainly only catalogs and magazines. Red and blue are great contrasting colors. However, remember not to add white into the mixture or else you'll turn into a walking flag (USA flag). I can imagine myself wearing this anytime for any occasion. It looks comfortable.

Outfit 2: This outfit looks more put together thanks to the blazer. A blazer sometime adds the extra touch of chicness to a casual outfit. It's blazing hot here in Texas to be wearing extra layer when not needed. I would wear this outfit when I want to look more mature. FYI, I look 16, so sometime an outfit does make a world of a difference on how people perceive me.

Outfit 3: To me this is a flirty going out outfit. There is something about this one outfit that I wouldn't consider wearing it during the day time. Maybe it's the heels and clutch. If we replace the clutch with a tote bag, and the heels with sandal then it's more day time appropriate. 

Outfit 4: Out of all the outfits, this is the most causal. A simple black flowy tank top and blue jeans. These two garment pieces can be found in every girls' wardrobe. When in doubt, wear this.


All outfits were taken from Mango.com. Please visit their website if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment