Today's Obsession: Stud Earrings

I am currently lusting after stud earrings. There is something about them that bring an element of elegance to an outfit. The Limited offers more than a few stunning selections.

For a limited time, The Limited is offering "$25 off every $50 spent - Use code JUST4U." I might cave in and buy $50 worth of earrings. I bought a few earrings from The Limited in the past, and from what I can tell, their jewelries did withstood the test of time. All of my pieces still look new. No rusting or color discoloration. Sometimes investing a few extra dollars does pay off.

Here are some that I absolutely would love to add to my limited collection of stud earrings.




 The Limited 
Burnished Flower Earrings 
$16.90


 The Limited 
Fanned Flower Earrings 
$16.90
Forever 21 have a few flower earrings on their website that look similar to this one and the one on top. I love Forever 21, most of their items are affordable, making it easy to build a wardrobe. However, the quality is poorly lacking. I have a lot of Forever 21 jewelry, but I tend to shy away from them now because it's a waste of money. Why pay a few dollars to wear it a few times? Most of my Forever 21 jewelries have either rusted, oxidized, or lost it lustrous coloring-rendering them unwearable. Take my words, investment do pay off in the long terms.
 

 The Limited 
Fireball Stud Earrings
$19.90
If you are tired of the ordinary rhinestone earrings, then these offer a refreshing take on rhinestone. I love the fact that it looks delicate yet refined.


 Kate Spade New York
Knot Stud Earrings 
$48.00
These are nice, but over priced. 


The Limited
Knotted Stud Earrings, 
$16.90
This is a great dupe for the Kate Spade earrings. If you are like myself, who likes to shop on a budget when necessary, then this pair is a great alternative.


The Limited 
Medium Fireball Stud Earrings 
$19.90




I recently ordered a couple of earrings from Dillard's, and I am waiting for the delivery. They are having a sale on some really attractive looking earrings. The shopping diva in me caved in and bought two. Here are some pictures.

 Carolee 
Late Bloomer Openwork flower Stud Clip Earrings
$13.30 orig: $38.00
These are feminine and girly looking. They would pair nicely with a flowy lace shift dress for the spring and summer.

 Vince Camuto
Geometric Goldtone Stud Earrings
$9.80 Orig:$28.00
I love how modern these earrings look.The website said they measure .75" in diameter. These can make an outfit looks effortlessly chic without trying. They can also be worn causally too-with jeans and a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment