Samples are Our Friends

Samples are not only good for trying out a new product, but also great for on the go.


Always ask for a sample (if offer) before buying a new product. Our skin type might not be compatible with every product. Something that works on someone else might not work on you. Sample also make trying new product affordable because it's FREE. Imagine if we bought everything we wanted to try out-we would bankrupt our wallet pretty quickly. It's sad that not all brand offers sample, so do take advantage of the brand that gives out sample.

If I am asking for a sample most likely I'm am interested in the product. I like to try something before I buy it. Not only does it save money, but it also save me from hoarding product that I might not like or not even use.

I frequently receive free sample with most beauty purchase. Some of these sample are items I am interested in but never had a chance to try out yet, some are new product that I never heard of, some just never cross my mind, and some I don't care about. I tend to use/try most samples I receive. For those sample that I don't care about-I usually give them away.

Some days my skin needs extra moisture boosting, I would throw a moisturizer sample into my purse instead of taking a jar/bottle of moisturizer. This is the most convenient way for me to bring along a travel size for a short trip to the grocery store, school, or out. Sample is an easy one time-maybe two time use. No fuse. Throw it away after one use without feeling guilty. I'm not a waster, I make an effort to use up every bit before I throw anything away. If the product does not agree with me I throw it away. If I opened it for a prolong period of time without storing it properly, I throw it away.

Remember samples are our friend. Do you like samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment