Guerlain Summer 2012 Emilio Pucci

Today, I committed a grave sin towards my bank account. I picked up six items from Guerlain. I been itching to possess the Guerlain Summer 2012  Emilio Pucci collection. The sweet SA informed me Monday to wait to today to purchase, because Dillard's is having a major makeup event. Thank goodness I waited. I came home with a bunch of FREE GIFTS from Guerlain along with my purchases.

Guerlain collaborated with Italian fashion house, Emilio Pucci, for the Summer 2012 collection. The collection offers various colors inspired by summer. The collection features bronzer/blush combo, three shades of lip gloss, a mascara, eyeshadow quad, meteorites brush, two shades of nail polish, Meteorites Perles.





What I purchased:
Meteorites Perles D'Azur - Emilio Pucci $59
Terra Azzurra Bronzer/Blush - Emilio Pucci $75
Meteorites Powder Brush - Emilio Pucci $43
Terracotta Gloss #10 Sunny Coral - Emilio Pucci $32
Rouge Automatique #143 $35
Super Aqua-Lotion Replumping Toner Hydration, Radiance $49




 
 I am in love with this gloss. It is super opaque. It's a pink coral color. The formula is not sticky like most lip gloss. After hours of wearing it on my lips I was left with a pinky lip stain. I'm unsure if the gloss is suppose to leave behind a color stain, but I love the fact that it does.





 This is my very first automatique lipstick. I am a huge fan of Rogue G. When this lipstick casing first released last year, I wasn't too excited. But now the more I look at it, the more I am addicted to its casing. This is a one hand operation lipstick. You simply hold it in your palm, using your thumb, you pull the leveler downwards, and out pop the lipstick. Pretty fancy.



 I ran out of my Super Aqua-Lotion Replumping Toner Hydration, Radiance recently, and picked one up while I was shopping for the other items. I can't rave enough about the Super Aqua collection. I have the entire collection. It is simply divine. It smells great and works even better than anything I have tried over the years. It's basically a hydrating serum that add plumpness to your tired-dehydrated skin. Best moisturizer out there.






 I love the packing of this brush. The pouch is so fancy with the Pucci motif. The brush is the same as the original but with different colorings. The bristles are a midnight blue, the metal palate is a dark copper brown coloring, the handle is more or less black. If you are a die hard fan of the Meteorites Perles then I recommend you pick up a Meteorites Brush. The bristles are specifically designed to pick up the right among of perles powder.






This is my most favorite item in the entire collection. I am a person that likes to touch my makeup midday. I love the fact that this compact is protected by the pouch. Now I do not need to worry about scratches on my compact all thanks to the lovely pouch. I love a bronzer/blush all in one. The compact is similar to past Terracotta bronzer. The case is made out of dark varnished wood. It has three magnets on each half that align to keep the compact close. It also has a mirror, so you can touch your makeup on the go. Ohhh, the powder is scented with Emilio Pucci perfume. I'm not sure which. If you know-please let me know. The bronzer and the blush color combo is perfect for summer. 60% of the palette is the bronzer, the remaining 40% is the three blush colors: coral, hot pink, and peachy pink. You can easy control how much color you apply to your cheek. If you like bronzer more than blush-then apply more bronzer and vice-versa. You can also choose the blush color of your choice or all three perhaps.







As you already know, I'm a die hard fan of Meteorites Perles. The packing is the traditional tin container with groves on the side. The lid is adorned with the Pucci motif. It smells divinely like any other Meteorites-a violet scent. The perles comes in pink, organge, beige, white, ivory, and blue. This is the very first time I see a blue color perle.



All in all, this is a collection worthy of having if you are like myself who collects pretty things and a Guerlain addict. If you're neither of these things or on a budget you should pass it up. Guerlain is a high end brand that specializes in luxury product and packaging-so their products are much more expensive than other brand. The quality is there, but this does not mean you can't get the same quality for much less from a more affordable brand. Remember you are paying a hefty sum for packing on top of the product. If you do decide to shell out the money believe me it's worth every penny. Everything looks so chic and polish. Just the casing alone is worth having, not to mention the products. If you are a person who loves to collection, then hurry to your local Guerlain counter before this limited edition collection is sold out.


Now moving on to what I got for FREE.

 A glittery/shimmery tote.

 A black clutch/makeup bag. Very adorable. I might use it as a clutch. Although, I am in desperate need of a new makeup bag.




 I saw this box and almost swoon. It's so adorable. And PINK!
 How can you not love it?





 In case you're wondering, it's a mirror. Fancy huh?










No comments:

Post a Comment