Village Naturals Therapy Mineral Bath Soak


Village Naturals Therapy Mineral Bath Soak $4.99

Bath bubbles have their different uses, but not when it comes to muscles ache or migraine, at least in my opinion.

I suffer from chronicle migraine. I get at least one a week, at worst, a few a week. It's that bad. This might be a myth, but I think I get migraines because I used to sleep with wet hair when I was younger, and I still do sometime when I'm lazy. I know...I'm terrible.

A couple of bath companions that I believe bathaholic should keep readily by the bathtub are: Village Naturals Therapy Mineral Bath Soak Aches & Pains and Stress & Tension.

These bath salts are amazing when they are added to scorching hot water. The combination of menthol and hot water release tension, muscle pains, and headache. I found that both products perform similarly. You can definitely use the Ache & Pains for stress and tension, and vice versa.

There isn't really a exact measurement of how much to add. The more salt you add, the heavier the menthol and fragrance. How much to add depends on how weary you are.

One container provides enough salt for 4 super generous bath. Again, how long a container last depends on much salt you add.

If you are concern will the color, rest assure. I generally add about a quart of the container to a tub full of water, and my water is barely tinted. The color is so light that it's not noticeable.

Not to forget, they are 98-99% naturally derived and no animal testing.

Give these amazing salt a try. For $4.99 they are the best out there in term of drug store product.









No comments:

Post a Comment