The Face Shop Lovely Me : Ex Waterful Grapefruit Mask


The Face Shop Lovely Me : Ex Waterful Grapefruit Mask

Alert: it's breakout week. My face is peppered with tiny tiny bumps. I use benzoyl peroxide acne medication which does wonders for acne, but it tends to dry my skin.

This morning I woke up with oily-dry skin - some parts were oily, while others were dried. Really frustrating. After washing, my face was flaky. This is never good when you have acne, because your skin will produce more oil to counteract the dry spots.

After washing my face, I applied the Face Shop Lovely Me : Ex Waterful Grapefruit Mask. This mask is great for relieving irritated dry skin. I apply a thin layer all over my face for about 10 minutes and then wash. Usually, I would move on to my daily face regimen, but today I followed up with a hydrating sheet mask. 

This grapefruit mask has a watery geletin texture - really delicate and soft. I particularly love the scent of grapefruit. It's great as a pick me up for tired mornings.

I bought this back in December during my Singapore trip; unfortunately, I threw away the cute box for luggage space. But the mask is recommended for night time. You would apply it at night and remove it in the morning. I'm not particularly fond of leaving my mask on over night because of acne phobia, so I use it as a 10 minutes mask. If you have regular skin, then this is a great hydrating mask for night time.  











No comments:

Post a Comment