Michael Todd Haul


Everyone on YouTube raves about these organic stuff by Michael Todd. Those with acne claim they exclusively only use the acne line and it is amazing on their skin. At first, I was like I don't need new products when I have boats load of stuff that I need to finish, but dealing with crazy breakouts for two weeks have driven me to seek out new products in the hope for something that will calm my dry-oily sensitive skin. So a couple of weeks ago I took advantage of the Michael Todd Memorial Day 25% off sale and ordered a tons of products.

They have quite a selection of stuff in their acne line from oily acne to sensitive oily acne. By this point I was just plain desperate for something that will help, so I ordered both the Oily Sensitive Skin Regimen and the Acne or Oily Skin Regimen value package along with a Antioxidant Carrot Serum and an Moisture Lite Lotion.

I admit, I gone a little crazy. It wasn't until I received the products that it finally hit me that this is a lot of products. On the bright side, I'm pretty set for skincare for the rest of the year and then some, provided I don't go crazy and make anymore impulsive purchase.

So far, some products are impressive, while others are just so so. I am sad to inform you that I am still battling sensitive-dry-oily-acne. I thought using organic and mild products would be the solution, it helped some but certainly it didn't get rid of my problems.

I am planning to do an in-depth review once I get a chance to really use the products and see how they preform after my crazy sensitive skin phase.

Have you tried Michael Todd products? Let me know your opinion. 






1 comment:

  1. You should try Juice Beauty! It's also an all natural skin care line, and they also have acne products. I have the exact same skin type as yours, but i dont use their acne products. I use just their normal products and it's really been amazing!! My sister found it when we were both going through some really bad acne, oily skin, and dry skin, but this product really helped. I still get breakouts here and there, but they go away quicker and are not very big. You can buy a travel size pack that's like $25 at Ulta and try it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete