Currently Loving


One of my favorite thing to watch on YouTube is monthly favorites. I want to start doing these type of post, but I figure it can be over whelming with the amount of products I love on a monthly bases. So I thought I should break them down and feature two handfuls of things rather than an entire box of products in each post. What I am currently loving right now are:


YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 #23 Luscious Pink - This is described as a muted rose color, which makes the name ironic because it's not pink in the least. The color looks quite dark and mauve-y on the tub but on the lips it's pretty natural looking - at least on my lips. It's a tad bit darker than my natural lip color, but I catergorized it as my nudey-mauve lipstick.

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter Berry Baies - I don't have much to say about this other than it's a good lip moisturizer. It has a very light berry scent. Taste wise? - no taste to it.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable 025 Sweetheart Valentine - I love pairing this with my Revlon lip butter Sweet Tart. The two colors are almost identical. I like to stain my lips first and then apply the lip butter on top for extra lasting power and moistness.



Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion - I apply this all over after showering. This scent is divine and the texture is just right without being too runny or thick.

Miss Dior - Pairing this perfume with Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion boost the scents to a whole new level of divineness. 


Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Powder Foundation Fair/Light - This is a great powder for those non-makeup days when you need a little coverage to even out your pores or as a makeup touch up. The powder is extremely soft and finely milled. I barely dipped my brush in the pan and there's a  tons of powder fall out. This is quite disappointing for travel and not to mention wasted product. Nonetheless, I still love it and take it on the go. It doesn't make me look cakey when I apply it on top of my foundation.


L'Occitane Almond Firming And Softening Supple Skin Oil - This oil is amazing. It claims to nourish, tighten, smooth, and reduce stretch marks. I use this all over my torso everyday after showering and after two months I noticed changes in my skin. The skin around my thigh and tummy are smooth and tighten and not to forget soft and moist. My skin used to feel dry mid-day but not anymore. As for reducing stretch marks, the jury is still out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment