Sunday Ramblings 06

What have I been up to all week?
Hope you enjoy my weekly adventure.
Happy Weekend!


Yellow hydrangea.
I never seen this shade before.
At first, I was wowed by the unusual color, I thought how did they manipulate the soil pH.
Coo coo me.
They color dyed the flower stems. 


Calling to all cat lovers out there.
It came in everything except mugs.


I found these at Hong Kong 4, an Asian supermarket.


Finally got this.
Guerlain : 'Terra Ora' Powder Compact
I can't wait to try it out.
I even bought a back up because the design is too intricate to distroy.


I got this too.
Guerlain: 'Météorites Perles' Light Diffusing Primer
As of right now I'm pretty happy with the Hour Glass Veil primer.
I still need to finish my original Météorites Perles primer.


Sephora Haul.
I finally bought the Naked 2 palette.
Everyone is probably onto their second palette at this point. 
I also picked up a lighter Lancome foundation shade: Teint Idole Ultra 250 Bisque W.
I am obsess with the Soap and Glory Righteous scent.
The last item I got was the Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy.
I tried a sample of this and thought why not buy a full size.


Miss Dior smells exactly like the Soap and Glory Righteous scent.
OMG.
If you're a fan of either/or try layering the scent with the other.
I couldn't stop sniffing myself the other day.


Best shrimp tacos in Galveston.
A little out of focus, but it's the only picture I have.


Galveston hosted a sandcastle competition.


This one looked the most like a castle, at least my idea of a sandcastle.



Downton Rabby.




Galveston.


This bird was seriously hovering over me for a whole minute.
Can you tell I was overjoyed and jumping with excitement?


 Reinstagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment