Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum


 Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum $33.99 / 1oz.  

I first came across Vitamin C when I discovered Mario Badescu's products at Ulta about 5-6 months ago. I heard great things about Vitamin C serum such as: brighten, tightens, and smoothes your skin in addition to a glowing complexion. I wanted all of these and was looking forward to buy it. However, the Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum ($45/1 oz.) smells weird, sort of like the smell of vitamin pills we take. Not only that, but the serum was a bit sticky on my skin (oily acne prone). I forgot all about my quest for a Vitamin C serum until last week.

Last week I was browsing through Whole Food's beauty isle and I saw this cute box. And upon closer inspection I found that it's a Vitamin C serum. I really like Mad Hippie's Vitamin C Serum. It's light weight and does not have that vitamin-y smell like the Mario Badescu. The scent is quite pleasant. It's also great that it doesn't have any harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance. No animal testing - which pleases my animal heart.

When first applied, I did notice a nice soothing/calming feeling on my skin, if it makes any sense.I found that my skin (oily acne prone) is not sticky or icky when I applied it, nor is my face extra oily or shinny. I apply 3-4 drops of the serum all over my face including my eye area (I want brighter eyes). After almost 2 weeks of usage, I notice brighter and smooth skin and tighter pores. Well it could also be a factor of other products I'm also using and not the Vitamin C serum alone. I can only say that Vitamin C serum is a beneficial addition to my daily regimen. I did not suffer from any additional breakout from using this serum.






1 comment:

  1. Dermatex VITAMIN C SERUM 20% Skin Face & Neck Antiaging - MADE IN CANADA
    #VITAMIN #SERUM #HEALTH #SKIN #ANTIAGING

    ReplyDelete