The Perfect T Strap Heels

In recent years, pumps and wedges have for the most part dominated the high heels fashion. Most designers are making less and less of T strap sandals mainly because pumps and wedges are more popular. We find ourselves buying accordingly to the trend: pumps and wedges.

My shoe (heels) collection is mainly comprised of pumps. I been looking for the perfect T strap sandal, but sadly not very many designers/shoe makers out there offer them anymore. My search for a comfortable yet classically elegant T strap sandal was answered by Vince Camuto.

I was internet shopping or rather screen shopping on Nordstrom.com when I saw Vince Camuto's Spicer sandal. I knew immediately I had to have these pair. Do you ever get the feeling that you're going to die if you don't have something? I hate to admit it, but I get this feeling more frequently than not. I promptly added it to my cart and proceeded to checkout.





I can't wait to pair these cuties with skinny pants and a flowy top. I am dying to wear them. The gold detailing adds a classical timeless feel to the sandals while still retaining a modern look. I also love the thin traps-simple yet elegant. It fits perfectly. The heels is 3.5" - a perfect height, not too high, nor is it too low. I tried waking with them around the house and felt nothing on my toes. These are made for walking!!! I love them! 

The only thing I don't like is the packing. As you can see from the picture it was packaged in a bag and nothing else. NOTHING! This is poor packaging. I buy cheaper shoes all the time, and they always come package to the hilt. Foam padding for the straps, tissue paper wrap around each pair of shoe, wrapping around metal buckle, and plastic wrap for extra protection. Seriously, they need to invest in better packaging.

The Spicer sandal also comes in pink and blue. While I absolutely adore my black pair, and I want to collect it in every color, these two colors are simply a bit too bold for my taste. I'm unsure of what I'm going to pair with pink and blue heels. I love colors when it comes to clothes, but shoes? They look so pretty, but what am I going to wear them with? Are you a daring person who wears colorful shoes? I'm not.

Picture taken from Nordstrom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment