Sunday Ramblings 05

What have I been up to all week?
Hope you enjoy my weekly adventure.
Happy Weekend! 



Some healthy/unhealthy snacks.


Complete collection.
Can't wait to paint my nails.


Guilty pleasure.


These are amazing.


I'm addicted.
I snack on them.
They tasted like sushi/fishy at first, but once you eat a few they start to taste really good.


I discovered the Tamagotchi app.
I used to have one when I was younger.
I remembered it broke easily and the battery died pretty quickly too.
They used these tiny screws that it made changing the battery impossible, which meant you had to buy a new one. 
This time around I am a better pet owner.
My pet hasn't died yet.


This is the cutest picture ever.
Even the most fearsome animal have feelings.
It made me teary.
This tiger mother recently lost her new born(s) and got depressed.
The vets/caretakers at the zoo were alarmed because she was too depress to eat.
As an endangered animal, they had to do something to help treat her depression.
They covered piglets in tiger print fabric and gave them to her.
She now thinks and treats them like her very own babies.
Isn't that just too heartbreaking.
She loves her babies, even if they're adopted.


I went shop shopping.
Tennis shoe shopping.
I think it's worth a little celebration. 
This is my first pair in almost ten years.
I'm not much of a tennis shoe gal.
But I needed some proper shoes for hiking.


Some essentials I took with me on my hiking trip to 
Padernales Falls State Park and Enchanted Rock State Park.


Tuna sandwich.


Padernales Falls State Park.



Padernales River
The river was shallow enough that I could sit on the boulder and dipped my feet in.


Cypress tree.
The leaves were smooth and I couldn't stop toughing them.


Enchanted Rock


We ate at a German restaurant after our hiking.


Jager Schnitzel - breaded pork cutlet with brown mushroom gravy
Sweet and sour potatoes
Spicy noodles
The sweet and sour potatoes were good at first but after the second bite they were too acidic and sour.
The mushroom sauce was okay.


Beef soup.
I wished I had just ordered a huge bowl of this.
It tasted like chicken soup but beefy.


Taro cake.
If you haven't tried it then you're missing out.
It's not as sweet as traditional cake.


I had tamales but I forgot to take a picture of it.
It was a bit dry. 


I drooled over Tony Stark a few times during the movie.
He's so hot.
The third installment is an improvement from the second.
Go watch it guys.
Well worth the money.
We had to buy our ticket almost four hours ahead of time.
Isn't that crazy?
All the showtimes were sold out.


No comments:

Post a Comment